Maribago Bluewaters: The Unending Summer

by - 5/24/2016


Summer is almost over yet some of us haven't enjoyed the season yet. In fact, I was one of the unfortunate. Some might lack in budget, lack of free time, and some might have cross hapless circumstances. There are lots of reason we cannot enjoy Summer.

However, if the problem is about distance, you no longer have to worry.
In Mactan, you can find many exquisite resorts at an affordable rate. One of them is the well-known Maribago Bluewater Resort.

I remember the day when my bestfriend asks me to join them at the resort.  At first, I was hesitant cause I am not appreciative in term of hotels and resorts. Since I was living nearby, I decided to join them.




As a traveler, I've been to many beaches and I don't find this one astounding. Unlike in Bantayan Island, the sand isn't ghostly. There are countless of seaweeds and sea urchins in the water.

The resort isn't bad at all. They have an artificial islet across where I found surprisingly impressive. The sand is white as chalk. Artificial of course! We cross by the use of a small 'banka' accompanied by a hotel staff. They have a gratifying pool where we stayed for the rest of the time.

Summer is almost over but the fun never ends. 



You May Also Like

0 comments