Genesis Valley : Moment with Nature

by - 7/06/2016


Have you ever heard the song "Where do broken hearts go?" by Whitney Houston? It's a beautiful song. I even have it on my playlist. However, I wonder why it became a common expression. I have miserable friends whom always ask me this question. It's a tough question for me since I have never been to that state of emotion. But it seems like they are looking for a place where they can find themselves again. A place where one's clouded mind will find peace. A place you can think so deeply. A place where butterflies flap their wings freely. Where the trees dance in the rhythm of the wind. Where you can hear the birds sang their heartful song. I believed it's the place where the broken hearts want to go.



Recently, I was browsing my phone gallery and found pictures from the previous outing I have with the alumni. It's a place not so far from Cebu City. The place is heaven for the nature lovers. The place is called Genesis Valley Mountain Resort of Consolacion, Cebu. To get there, you have to ride a jeepney from Hi-way, Mandaue then you have to stop at Fooda, Consolacion. From Fooda, ride a habal-habal straight to the valley. The fare costs only P25 per person. But if you're traveling alone, it costs P50. Upon reaching the place, you'll have to pay the P125 entrance fee. It includes the usage of the pool and some other amenities. 




Upon entering the resort, you will find a playground where the kids can play and even the grown-ups especially those who are broken-hearted.
There is a swimming pool which might help you wiped out the aches you felt. They have plenty of birds whom will listen to your dramas in the bird sanctuary. There are other things you can enjoy inside the valley. My favorite is the places where you can be alone. 

You may visit their Facebook page for more info about the resort.




You May Also Like

0 comments