Budlaan Falls - Malubog Golf Course - Sirao Peak Trail

by - 9/22/2017


Mountaineering has been a thing for me lately. So here's another fun-filled, awesome, unforgettable adventure I had. It was right after my 12-hour shift from work I head straight to the meeting place. I never had a coffee for the past few months because of palpitation but I risk of taking a shot of Espresso just to boost myself. Since I was informed that we will be only having a day trek so I lightly made preparations. Packing up things I thought I'll be needed in my small drybag.

What's in my Drybag?

  • Extra Shirt
  • Water Tumbler
  • Fitbar (I once fainted during a trek and this snack bar saved my life once)
  • Gums?
  • Face Towels (I sweat excessively)
  • 1-Pc Chicken Joy Value Meal for lunch

So I arrived on time at Gaisano Grand Mall - Talamban at 9 AM where we grouped and heads out straight to ride a habal-habal (motorcycle) and dropped off at the foot of the mountain. The fare is P30 only. As usual, you have to register at the site. We started our walk on the way to the Kabang river. The trail begins with easy steps but started on getting tougher the farther we go.Honestly, I wasn't so impressed with the Kabang River. The heart shape swamp looks like a humongous pool of milk chocolate drink. Then the bad luck just happened to me all of the sudden. I just recently bought a Sandugo Trek Sandals a day before and found that the sole isn't good. It is very slippery that makes it hard for me to step on stones. I don't recommend you guys buying it. And oops! I fell - Yes, I fell into the water just because of the stup*d sandal. Thanks to AJ of Wandering Soul Scamper who lift me up from the water.



Budlaan Falls is surely majestic. So far the most amazing waterfall I've been. It was around 12 NN when we arrived at the waterfall. We had our lunch at 1 PM  and heads out to Malubog Golf Course right after. It was like a little New Zealand. Lots of cows though they are not white with black spots.
On our way to the peak is the most exhausting part. It is too steep and far 'though it looks near it took like forever to reach the peak. Ask my colleagues. Surprisingly, the peak was swarmed with lots of campers already by the time we reach it at 5 PM. We use the back door on our way down and to my surprise, it only takes an hour for us to reach the main road. Amazing isn't it?


Pose para sa ekonomiya!

Mada pa ug smile sa?

I survived this. :)
Malubog jud diay siya :O


Heaven feels! Dako-a nakog smile ah. 
Hello Kath! #NewZealand


Para nimu oh ...




I would like to thank NCR Trekkers Club for letting me join the trek!

You May Also Like

0 comments