Temple of Leah : The Undying Love

by - 10/20/2015



“This Temple was constructed in the year 2012 A.D as a symbol of my undying love for her and my ceaseless devotion to Leah Villa Albino-Adarna” - Teodorico Adarna
For travelers, short weekends has always been a huge obstacle to travel beautiful and outstanding places outside town. So I decided to think of some famous places inside the city that I haven't been to. First pops to my mind is the magnificent Temple of Leah. I always admire its stunning beauty just by seeing photos posted on social medias. Then, one lazy, crazy afternoon I grabbed one of my dearest friend to join me on my wanderlust.


We have no other choice but to commute to reach the place since we do not own any vehicles. Upon reaching J.Y. Square, we are suddenly asked by habal-habal drivers "Temple of Leah? Tops? Mountain View?". They asked us if where's our destination. So we answered them to the Temple then they offer their price. First they offer is P75 per person which is sort of too much so I acted that I'm not interested so he lowers the price to P50 which should be. Then we took off and reach the place for about 15 minutes since the road is very sloppy.


Upon reaching the place, we ask the driver to wait for us since it would be hard for us to find a vehicle up there. To my surprise, they are collecting entrance fee already for P50 per person. I've heard from my friends whom had been here before that there is no entrance fee.

I was wonderstruck upon seeing the wide, clean and magical terrace. It's so warmth that I felt this place are some kind of place that I've seen in European movies. Decorated with elegant statues that are kinda Roman-inspired. The terraces which has a full view of the city. Benches are available beside the terraces where I've seen some couples, families and barkadas are having picnics, dates and some are just having a photo shoot.There is also a fountain in center of the garden.



If you're lucky enough on your visit, you might be able to bump on some celebrities. I was lucky to bump into Ethel Booba. Well she cannot hide her identity by just wearing shades because people will always recognized her by her iconic boobs. And other fact, the famous celebrity Ellen Adarna is Leah's grand daughter.

Inside the temple, you will see the made of bronze statue of Leah. There are also huge hallways decorated with tall pillars which is perfect for a dramatic shoot. They are also open on renting the place for photoshoots. For more info, please visit their Facebook Page.


You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Never been there. :( Thanks for sharing. What a fascinating place, indeed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so informative thanks jace yeeheeyy naa nami idea asa mi this weekend. ahehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I wanna visit it again. I've been there before pero di pa kaayu siya ingun ka developed.
    Good thing di pa kaayu mahal ilang entrance fee karun :D HAHA

    Almeratalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Please invite me AlmeraTalks :) I wanna go back there too .. I think I missed one thing during my visit .. I heard they have a Library -_-

      Delete
  4. They're collecting entrance fee now? I thought there will be no entrance fee until the construction's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately YES! they are collecting P50 entrance fee.

      Delete
  5. I have never heard about this place. Thanks for all the informative posts you have :) I'll visit this place before yearend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem Anne ^_^ You wont regret visiting the place. It's pretty awesome.

      Delete
  6. That's amazing. It feels like i'm in Budapest, Hungary or Florence, Italy.

    ReplyDelete