Chocolate Hills : Is it still worth visiting for?

by - 7/29/2015


"I've Never Met a Chocolate I didn't like. This includes the famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol."

Bohol, Philippines - Ever since I was young I really dream of seeing the famous chocolate hills of Bohol with my own naked eyes. And it totally  saddens me when a great earthquake hits Bohol last October 2013. And has caused damage to one of the Philippines most famous tourist spot.

Lately, we visited the famous chocolate hills in Carmen, Bohol. As usual, P50 entrance fee will be collected upon entering the spot. To feel the adventure I suggest that you should climb to the top. Upon reaching the top, I was surprised that the hills are very okay that seems like they haven't been affected by quakes. Thanks to nature's ability to heal itself. It's actually the grasses that covers the entire hills. And YES, chocolate hills are still worth visiting for.

Upon arriving the spot, get prepare for a 214 step to reach the viewing deck ...
Then picture taking ... or simply take a groupfie!
Take a photograph at Chocolate Hills  - #LaagPaMore
Groupfie at Chocolate Hills - #LaagPaMore

The Chocolate Hills Viewing Deck - #LaagPaMore
Blogger's Signature Pose - #LaagPaMore



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I always imagine how these chocolate hills could be. Cool.
    I hope i can visit here one day.

    ReplyDelete